How do I apply to sell on Artify?
To apply to sell on Artfy, click here.
You will notice that in order to apply, you must have a working email, phone number and permanent place of trade for review.
Consider the following if you wish to improve your chances of being accepted:
- Provide all required information in the application process
- Submit high-quality images. Your shop will be managed by you, so quality photography will show us that you are committed to a professional, well-managed shop.
- Be as specific as you can while completing the details of your artworks. For example, under Medium we would like to know the dimensions of your artworks, as well as the materials used or the techniques used.
- Show your best work. All artists produce works in their portfolio that are less strong. That’s okay. But show us that you understand that it’s about quality, not quantity. Bad quality work will detract from your good work. Know when an artwork is not ready for prime time.
- Online presence. We require a personal website representing your work and/or instagram or facebook page with a clear focus on your art that demonstrates your dedication to your art. All examples should demonstrate the ability for customers to purchase your art and contact you. As artists are responsible for fulfilling orders themselves on Artify, we need to trust your prior experience of shipping internationally.
We’re currently experiencing a very high volume of applications and it may take up to 2 to 3 weeks for you to receive a response.
Please do not contact us about the status of your application if it has been less than 2 to 3 weeks since the submission.